My 3 Favorite things

One of my favorite things to do is rescue animals. My dad worked at the Columbus Zoo for 24 years so I grew up around animals. I love animals and I like being around them. I play with dogs and throw toys for them to catch. I have three dogs and I play with them a lot. I also have a turtle that I like holding. Turtles are one of my favorite animals, but I think all animals are cool.

Cool Animals

I think there are many animals that have to be rescued. Every animal deserves a home just like us. It’s very sad to see an animal that doesn’t have a home, especially the ones on the streets. The animals on the streets have an even harder time because they have no one taking care of them and they have nowhere to go. They are usually stray cats and dogs who are not used to being outside. They might not survive by themselves.

This is where animal rescue helps. Animal rescue rescues animals who don’t have a home and are in danger. There are even wild animals who are in danger because of poaching. I get mad when I hear about poachers killing endangered animals. No animal should be hunted to extinction. All of this makes me want to rescue animals. I don’t care if it might be risky because I would like doing it. How far would you go to rescue an animal? Animal RescueLaguna Atascosa, Texas, Tortoise photolibrarian via Compfight